Surgical Intensive Care is a specialty of intensive care related to the care and treatment of patients who are seriously or critically ill after surgery. Our SICU units closely monitor our patients, in cases where they exhibit unstable symptoms. Patients requiring surgical intensive care may need support to stabilize their blood pressure or breathing, kidney function, heart rhythm or support organs that are not functioning.
The SICU offers
- Tertiary care support for critically ill patients.
- State-of-the-art 6 modular operating rooms with laminar flow ventilation and gas evacuation system
- has all the modern amenities like anaesthesia work stations.
- Our SICU is well equipped and managed by a team of well trained and experienced doctors and nursing staff.
- Backed by a spacious CSSD with full automatic sterlizers and plasma chamber etc.
- Facilities for emergency ultrasound, portable X-Ray etc.
- Post-operative management of surgical oncology patients.
- Management of patients who require short-term or prolonged ventilation support including non-invasive ventilation.
- High end multi parameter monitoring and care.
- Dedicated ICU bed for dialysis.