Pediatrics & Pediatric Surgery
AR Medical Centre provides technically excellent and highly personalized medical care to children up to 14 years of age. Our pediatric services are strengthened by the 24 x 7 availability of fully qualified pediatricians available in the campus to tackle any kind of emergencies. Our children friendly nursing staff are well trained to take care of sick children, administer medications and assist the doctors during procedures specific to Pediatrics.
When your child needs help for a minor procedure or a major surgery, our Pediatric general surgery unit provides your child with the care they deserve. All types of open and endoscopic procedures are performed in the department.
Our Facilities includes
- Dedicated paediatric surgical ward with qualified and trained staff
- Modern monitoring equipment like pulse oximeters, infant warmers, infusion pumps, etc.
- Well-equipped operation theatres
- Fully equipped paediatric surgical ICU with paediatric ventilators
- NICU with modern ventilators, infant warmers apnoea monitors etc.
Our dedicated team of neonatologists and our modern medical facilities provide specialist care to Infants requiring care for a wide range of complex medical problems. In order to deliver truly reliable intensive care, we leverage the most advanced equipment and proven approaches to critical case management.
Our Facilities includes
- 30 bedded Level-3 NICU facilities for neonatal ventilation (5 ventilators) including HFOV (High- frequency Oscillatory Ventilation), NIV (Non-invasive ventilation), NIPPV(Non -invasive positive pressure Ventilation) and HFNC (High Flow Nasal Cannula)
- Facilities for intensive phototherapy, exchanged transfusion, Neonatal portable X-rays & ultrasounds (Echocardiography & Ultrasound- Head), Therapeutic hypothermia for babies with Perinatal Asphyxia (MIRA-Cradle), Total Parenteral Nutrition(TPN).
- Management of extreme premature and low birth weight babies.
- C-PAP (8 Machines)
- 24×7 services for ABG (Arterial Blood Gas)
- Common Procedures: Vascular access including central line placement, PICC line insertion, exchange transfusion.
- Follow-up of High Risk Babies.
Dr. Abdul Majeed A
CHIEF, DEPTARTMENT OF NEONATOLOGY MD, DCH, FELLOWSHIP IN NEONATOLOGY
Dr. N. Murali Raj
PEDIATRICIAN DCH, DNB (PED), FELLOWSHIP IN NEONATOLOGY (NNF)
Dr. Joy M G
MBBS, MS ( General Surgery), M Ch ( Paediatric Surgery)
Dr. Lallu George