Our dedicated team of neonatologists and our modern medical facilities provide specialist care to Infants requiring care for a wide range of complex medical problems. In order to deliver truly reliable intensive care, we leverage the most advanced equipment and proven approaches to critical case management.
Facilities at NICU
- 30 bedded Level-3 NICU facilities for neonatal ventilation (5 ventilators) including HFOV (High- frequency Oscillatory Ventilation), NIV (Non-invasive ventilation), NIPPV(Non -invasive positive pressure Ventilation) and HFNC (High Flow Nasal Cannula)
- Facilities for intensive phototherapy, exchanged transfusion, Neonatal portable X-rays & ultrasounds (Echocardiography & Ultrasound- Head), Therapeutic hypothermia for babies with Perinatal Asphyxia (MIRA-Cradle), Total Parenteral Nutrition(TPN).
- Management of extreme premature and low birth weight babies.
- C-PAP (8 Machines)
- 24×7 services for ABG (Arterial Blood Gas)
- Common Procedures: Vascular access including central line placement, PICC line insertion, exchange transfusion.
- Follow-up of High Risk Babies.