Our medical intensive care unit is equipped to provide the best Intensive care facilities to the patients. Each critical care unit in AR Multi Speciality Hospital has medical teams from several specialities and a wide range of technologies to ensure the survival and health of patients who are critically ill. The centre is staffed by a team of specialists qualified in critical care management, available round-the-clock.
Our facilities are
- Fully fledged MICU with ventilators is available
- Pulmonary function testing
- Thoracoscopic procedures
- 12 bedded ER with portable ventilator
- State-of-the-art 6 modular operating rooms with laminar flow ventilation and gas evaluation system.
- Backed by a spacious CSSD with full automatic sterilizers and plasma chambers etc.
We provides facilities for investigation and management of all types of infective and non-infective pulmonary diseases. The Department of Critical Care works in coordination with the Cardio-vascular Department and the Neurosciences Department to ensure the highest quality of care for patients having various issues.